Over the last year weӶe been involved in 4 discipleship training schools. We joined colleagues in Switzerland for one of these schools and plan to repeat this later this year.The schools seek to bring transformation of lives to the immigrant community in the UK and Europe.
European Training Weekends:
Partnership on weekends have been held in Switzerland, Germany, France and lastly, Belgium. Many times refugees and asylum seekers are open to discipleship though they are unable to leave their host countries.
Book table and personal contacts:
We continue to be intentional about literature distribution, street ministry and friendship buildingthough our many everyday contacts. We also assist other church groups in different cities who ask us to help them start along these lines.
Chaplaincy and Student Ministry:
We assist the University of chaplaincy in student ministry and join in the Globe Caf顩nitiative which is connected to our Home and Away Student Ministry. We always have a listening ear and in some cases provide prayer and mentoring.
We are involved with a womanӳ caf鬠drop in centres,and assist with English lessons and a boysclub at the Oasis Centre. Our staff have also traveled to Greece to assist Syrian and Iraqi Refugees.
We have been doing a Ԃig BrunchԠat the Salvation Army this year to serve students and anyone else who is hungry.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
To find out how to pray or assist with the various ministries we are involved in call Ashraf on07590851082
Church Training and Mobilisation:
We partner with, and help mobilize churches in the UK and Europe
to reach immigrant and refugee communities.
How to be involved with the Bridge: Please call Ashraf at 07590851082 with inquiries.
1. Pray for anointing and keys to open the doors to the immigrant and refugee communities. Come and join us for our Monday morning prayer and praise times at 9:30am in our office just above the Luton Christian Bookstore.
2. Join us for a European training weekend to observe and meet the many hungry souls.
3. Come to help and chat with students at our Big Brunch, held at the Salvation Army Caf顯n Thursdays.
4. Make a donation to help cover the cost of housing and expenses for our Bridge Discipleship Schools.
5. Help us organize a special trip to encourage and assist Middle East refugees.