Message from Julie
I hope you have all had a good summer. It is with great pleasure that I’m able to say sessions will be returning week commencing Monday 14th September. As you will have probably been expecting some things will be different for the time being but I’m sure we will have a fun, friendly and safe time together.
The directors of Stopsley Baptist Church have been working throughout the summer ensuring that the building is now Covid secure. As you enter the building you will need to apply the hand gel provided and complete the track and trace form. All adults in the session will have to wear a face covering when in the building. Cleaning has been ramped up and frequently touched surfaces are being cleaned regularly. We will now be operating from the back rooms where the cars used to be and we will still have full access to the garden. The building now operates a one way system with clear signage on the walls!
The first big change is that you will now have to book a place per half term so we can ensure numbers stay safe – unfortunately you won’t just be able to turn up as and when anymore. This means that you will pay either by bank transfer or on your first session for 6 weeks, which takes us up to October half term. To prevent the spread of the virus we will be encouraging you to bank transfer your payment, if you do this it will be £18 for the 6 sessions. However, if you would like to pay in person it will be £20 on your first session as I’m afraid we won’t be able to give change. We will still be offering refreshments for you and your children.
Due to limited space and current guidelines we will just be running Hullabaloo sessions for the time being, but we have increased the number of our sessions to the following:
– Monday AM 10:00 – 11:30
– Tuesday AM 10:00 – 11:30
– Tuesday PM 13:15 – 14:45
– Wednesday AM 10:00 – 11:30
– Thursday AM 10:00 – 11:30
– Thursday PM 13:15 – 14:45
I really am confident that what we are doing is safe, we are operating within the current guidelines and still able to have fun and spend time with one another.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
For the most up to date information then please check our facebook page
You can also sign up to our newsletter here
We want everyone at our sessions to have a an enjoyable time and stay safe so we ask that you help us by keeping to the following Staying Safe rules:
- Please supervise your children at all times
- Leave your buggies in the corridor
- Please ensure you wear a face covering in the building (unless exempt)
- Please refrain from using your mobile phones during the sessions, including taking photos without permission
- Make sure no other children follow you as you move between the rooms and garden
- Please keep the area clear while we are setting up refreshments and keep all food and drink within that area and return your cups
- Please ensure nappies are placed in sacks before disposing of them in the nappy bins provided
- Please sit with your children at together time and all listen and join in
- We regret that we cannot accommodate any school age children at our sessions
- Please inform one of the team if you notice any broken toys or equipment
- Please be aware that we are a multi-use building
- We aim to respect the privacy of all users and we expect parents/carers and children to treat each other with dignity and respect so that SBC is a safe and happy environment for everyone to enjoy